Inflated or deflated, rely on the tire specifically constructed to keep you moving.
This high load, high performance run-flat UTV tire offers an aggressive desert stylized multi-directional tread pattern that makes this performance tactical tire unique. Specifically designed and engineered for heavier payloads, wheel protection, and survivability. Suited for operation in areas comprised of ironwood, shale and other harsh obstacles.
- Lightweight 8 & 12-PLY rating
- Improves acceleration without sacrificing engine output
- Up to 1200+ lb load rating for the 12PR variant
- UTV 12-PLY run-flat
- Focused design for 50 miles at 40 mph devoid of air at 450 lb per tire load
- Universal sizes 27x9x14 & 27x11x14 UTV
*FREE shipping on all sizes in the continental U.S.
LOAD RATING: The load limit refers to the load-carrying capacity of a RP tire under optimal conditions and when mated to an equivalent rated wheel. When properly matched and properly installed, it indicates how much weight a tire can support. For example, if a RP tire has a load limit 900 pound, it can support 900 pounds at maximum rated air pressure, installed properly on equal or greater rated wheel (typically a beadlock). In most cases, the tire rating does not increase vehicle payload without careful consideration of established vehicle limits or engineering analysis. Always consult with OEM or refer to OEM data.
SPEED RATING: Highway only use vehicles use tires with speed ratings that must be specified, and fitted, to exceed the maximum speed of the vehicle they are mounted on, with regards to their established speed rating code. The RP series tires are designed and tested to similarly establish the speed a tire can carry a load corresponding to its Load Limits. Certain RP tires are also constructed to DOT certification standards and can perform on highways within limits of design. But it should always be noted the RP line of tires are intended for off-highway use only on UTV/RGV/ATV and similar vehicles. Off highway use vehicles are limited by design for highway operations and strict adherence to your local and federal laws must be considered when using RP tires on vehicles used on highways/roadways.
Rubber-vulcanites, e.g. tires that are used under harsh military operational environmental conditions, need to be further protected. Otherwise, special properties such as a tire-construction based run-flat-protection cannot be guaranteed in the long term during high payload, extreme duress mobility activities. On the RPAMS natural and synthetic tire rubber-vulcanizates, the following exposure conditions can be distinguished:
- Thermal-oxidative aging due to oxygen and heat
- Fatigue cracking caused by oxygen and mechanical stress
- Ozone cracking by ozone and mechanical use
- Elephant skin formation by oxygen, light or UV radiation
- Accelerated oxidative aging by rubber poisons such as oxygen and heavy metal salts of copper, manganese, cobalt, iron and lead
- Aging caused by hydrolysis by hot water and steam post-crosslinking, cyclization and reversion by the action of heat.
Specialized military and first responder mobility in fast changing and extreme conditions will lead to the conditions described above for untreated tires. The proprietary RPAMS military specific (treated-skinning) processes protect the vulcanizates against damaging external influences. Key Properties of the treatment are
- Protection against oxidation, ozone, heat and rubber poisons
- Protection against dynamic stress